Chamomile tea has been known for its healing properties since ancient times. It is very popular among people who care about their health, and you can find a lot of positive reviews about its use. This fragrant and delicious tea will appeal not only to adults but also to children.
What is the use of chamomile tea
Chamomile is one of the most popular medicinal herbs, which is allowed to use even for young children. Chamomile is used for infusions, decoctions, oils and extracts. What are the main useful qualities of chamomile tea? This drink:
- Has choleretic and antispasmodic action. Used for prevention of formation of kidney stones.
- Antimicrobial, diaphoretic and analgesic for colds. In such cases, the healing properties are enhanced if you add honey.
- Used in the treatment of urogenital infection.
- Restores the intestinal microflora.
- Used in the treatment of diseases of the duodenum and stomach ulcers.
- Relieves cramps in menstrual pain.
- How rinse aid for diseases of the mucous membrane of the mouth and throat.
Chamomile tea is a great multivitamin complex.
- Relieves stress, fights insomnia, has calming effect.
- Helps babies with bloating and teething.
- Used in various skin diseases (in the absence of individual intolerance). Baths with chamomile make the skin soft and smooth, and washing the face with chamomile infusion gives it a fresh look.
- Widely used by women in all kinds of weight loss diets.
- Lowers blood sugar, so it is recommended diabetics.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Displays cholesterol.
- Prevents hair loss. To do this, decoctions of chamomile is useful to rinse your hair.
Contraindications to the use of chamomile tea
To Argue about the dangers of chamomile tea for no reason, but certain contraindications this medicinal drink has:
- Should abandon chamomile tea during pregnancy.
- An overdose of this product may cause allergic reactions, migraine, nausea.
- Caution you must drink a chamomile in the use of drugs. This is especially true of sedatives and diuretics.
How to make chamomile tea
Make tea of chamomile is easy, it is necessary to take three teaspoons of herbs, pour with boiling water and leave for 20 minutes on a steam bath. Then insist 45 minutes, filter and leave to cool. It is better to brew this tea is not filter bags, and in the form of placers. To prepare the drink you need to use only pharmacy chamomile, odorous – used externally. Recipes for chamomile tea may include lemon, thyme and other herbs. Mono combine chamomile with green or black tea. For good health enough to drink two cups a day of tea. According to this recipe the drink is also used for gargling. This procedure should be carried out three times a day.