Among dietary diets is well known such diet as buckwheat. It is notable for the fact that buckwheat, as a rule, does not cause an acute sense of hunger, but thanks to it, you can quickly and relatively easily lose weight. In addition, it should be noted and duration diets: just from one week to two. How to lose weight with the help of buckwheat dishes and make the right menu to the process of weight loss was not only effective but also enjoyable, you will learn from this articles.Content:
1. Than useful diet on buckwheat and kefir
3. How to prepare for the buckwheat diet: recipes
4. Adding kefir to buckwheat porridge
5. How much can you drink when buckwheat diet with yogurt
6. Permissible additional products
7. Buckwheat diet Pelageya
9. Exit from the buckwheat diet
10. How properly observe the buckwheat diet for weight loss
11. Recipe dietary porridge from buckwheat
12. A sample menu that allowed Pelagia to transform:
How useful is the diet on buckwheat and kefir
First of all, it should be said that buckwheat is one of the most useful food products recommended by dietitians. Buckwheat for weight loss does not help only to throw off excess weight, but also to cleanse the body of harmful products and substances.What is useful buckwheat?
Compared with other cereals (millet, semolina, etc.), buckwheat has quite a few carbohydrates, but it contains a lot of proteins and amino acids, as well as very important for the state of the cardiovascular system and necessary to maintain the normal blood composition of magnesium, potassium and iron. In addition, it has such useful and necessary for the human body substances, such as malic acid, iodine, calcium, zinc, copper, molybdenum, phosphorus, Nickel and others. Also, buckwheat is rich in vitamins of group B, increases the stress resistance of the organism, and b vitamins P and PP. This product has a lot of fiber: three times more than in millet, oats and rice.
The Calorie content of buckwheat: 313 calories in dry cereal, 90 calories in ready buckwheat porridge on the water.
If you suffer from anemia, hypertension, have problems with the liver, this cereal must be a must-have product in your diet. No wonder cosmetologists call it a "beauty product", as this cereal makes hair, skin and nails beautiful and healthy. Fiber, which is present in the composition of buckwheat, plays the role of a purifier of the intestine, contributing to the collection of toxins and toxins in the body, followed by withdrawal from it.
Why is the cottage cheese diet need yogurt?
Why it is very useful to use buckwheat for weight loss with kefir? The latter, in turn, is a storehouse of calcium and proteins, as well as the Keeper of vitamins A and B. Also distinguish the following properties of kefir:
- It improves digestive properties
- As buckwheat, removes harmful substances from the body
- Destroys "bad" processes in intestines
Because, coupled with kefir, buckwheat leads to normal all the bowels, cleanses the skin, contributes to the overall improvement organism's. And, of course, the diet of buckwheat – almost the perfect method of weight loss! This is evidenced by numerous reviews on the Network. For 5-7 days with the right approach, you can lose up to 5-10 kilograms of excess weight. But the most important thing is that the diet of buckwheat and kefir is good for health and can hardly be called tough and exhausting. Usually, based on the reviews, the first 5 kg "go" about a week, it is only important to get used to the product to hold the second 7-8 days'.
To Comply with the buckwheat diet best two weeks. Of course, it will give results in a few days, but they should be fixed, otherwise the weight will return. For two weeks of its observance, you can lose up to 15 kilograms.
Do Not immediately focus on the largest possible weight loss. The more and faster you lose weight, the harder it will be to keep it in the future. Better immediately plan a diet twice a year, for 2 weeks at intervals of six months, and drop no more than 10 kilograms at a time.
There is a "light" version of the buckwheat diet, adhering to which during the week you can clean the body from harmful substances and lose 2-3 kilograms. In this version of the diet is allowed to add to buckwheat a piece of hard cheese, green vegetables, fruits and boiled beef.
How to correctly to comply with the buckwheat diet
- cook buckwheat Properly and do not add anything extra to it. Only kefir or apples
- give Up spices and sauces. Ketchup and mayonnaise is concerned in the first place
- take Good care of your health. If you feel a constant General weakness, then stop the diet and let the body get back to normal before trying something new
- don't wait the results are too early. The body will need 3-4 days to adjust to the buckwheat diet and start to lose weight
- If your body tolerates the diet well and you see the results, you can repeat it in a month. But not more than 2 times a year. The best interval will be 6 months.
Buckwheat Diet is interesting not only for those who want to lose weight. Unlike the vast majority of diet-oriented exclusively on the loss of kilograms, it allows you to solve several problems. Buckwheat diet can give you:
- weight reduction
- improving the condition of hair, nails and skin
- prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Also from indisputable pluses it is possible to allocate the following:
- Ease of preparation. You won't need anything else but buckwheat itself, kefir and – perhaps, but not necessarily – apples.
- Cost. Products are not rare or expensive
- Efficiency. In 10 days you can lose up to 10 kilograms. At the same time there is no need for physical activity
If the output of buckwheat diet do not afford excessive sweets or flour products, the weight will not come back to you
How to cook buckwheat for diet: recipes
The Usual method of cooking cereals for your diet is no good. Prepare buckwheat is necessary in the evening, only in the morning starting to eat. No sauces, spices or fruits can be added. The only exceptions are green apples. The easiest ways to prepare useful buckwheat – is steaming with boiling water and cooking on fire:
- Washed buckwheat should be filled with boiling water and leave under the lid at night. She'll be ready by morning. Eat this buckwheat should be without the addition of salt and sugar. For lunch, you can add a little unsalted soy sauce.
- Buckwheat is boiled on the stove until crumbly, again without the addition of salt and sugar. The ratio of buckwheat to water it will be 1:2. In the evening, fill the cereal with cold water, bring to a boil and keep the pan (with the lid open) on maximum heat until all the water is absorbed almost completely. Rake the buckwheat from the walls of the pan, forming a cone of porridge, cover and keep on low heat for another 6 minutes. Then wrap the pan in a blanket and leave it until morning.
Recipe diet oatmeal buckwheatDiet on buckwheat and kefir on 5 days
I present to your attention one of the simplest recipes buckwheat for weight loss:
- Bring water to a boil and pour it over buckwheat
- Then drain the water and add boiling water again (the calculation is something like this: a glass of cereals – 1.5 cups of boiling water)
- After this mess overnight, pre-wrapped. Cooking at the same time does not necessary.
Adding kefir to buckwheat
Any food made from these two ingredients – buckwheat and kefir – is already becoming useful. However, it should be remembered about the shelf life of the fermented milk product: if kefir is more than three days, do not eat it, because it can lead to constipation.
Kefir can be added to buckwheat in the amount of up to 1 liter per day.
Worth also note that the evening reception should be 3-4 hours before bedtime, but in the morning it can be eaten almost without restrictions! There are two ways to use kefir with buckwheat: add it to the porridge or drink 25-30 minutes before or after a meal. There are no fundamental differences. Usually the yogurt into the cereal, if it seems very dry.
How much can you drink during the buckwheat diet kefir
Fluid can be used as long as there is desire, the minimum is 1.5 liters, but preferably 3 litres per day. Water should be drunk often, it helps to eliminate toxins, fats from the body and is necessary to maintain normal metabolism.
Drinks recommended by nutritionists on a buckwheat-kefir diet:
- Green tea
- still Mineral water
- Ordinary drinking water
- herbal vitamin Tea
- Sometimes permissible use black tea or coffee, but without sugar
In green, black tea and water can be add a bit lemon. And remember that following a fasting diet for 7-14 days, you can effectively lose weight only if you drink enough liquid.
Valid add-on products for buckwheat diet
The Unpleasant sensations that occur in many people on the buckwheat diet can be reduced or even completely avoided. To do this, you can diversify the diet with useful products. However, remember that this should be exactly the minimum additives for taste. What can you eat with this diet?
- dried Fruits. In already boiled or steamed buckwheat, you can add raisins, dried apricots, prunes. In addition, dried fruits contain a generous portion of vitamins, help maintain tone. A day is enough for 5-6 large berries.
- Honey. For sweet tooth, who can not give up the sweet, there is a great healthy and tasty substitute for sugar – honey. You can add a teaspoon of natural honey to a portion of buckwheat.
- Onion. Folk remedy for the prevention of colds and a good addition to the buckwheat diet.
- Vegetable oil. It is allowed to fill buckwheat with vegetable oil, but absolutely little.
- Natural yogurt. Not sweet easy yogurt without additives can be used in the preparation of buckwheat. It is necessary to clean and washed cereals at night to pour this yogurt on three fingers and leave until morning.
One of the most obvious reasons is improper cooking. The correct method is described above.
If you add in buckwheat other components, then this well explains your weight fluctuations. Analyze what supplements you are still able to refuse. Do not forget about the need to limit the number of products that you add to buckwheat.
Body Features. There is a possibility that your body simply does not take a buckwheat diet for weight loss. If a week you have not achieved at least some positive result, then this diet can be forgotten.
Buckwheat diet Pelageya
Pelageya recently impressed fans considerably thinner figure. The girl did not hide, so it helped to transform the well-known cereal - buckwheat. For a long time buckwheat diet has taken root well among other popular methods of weight loss. This is due to the fact that making in his diet focus on the usual childhood porridge, and you can lose pounds, and restore, improve your body.
Sample menu, which allowed Pelagia to transform:
- Breakfast. Buckwheat porridge without salt and fat. You can add honey and dried fruits
- Lunch. Baked vegetables, lean diet meat, steam fish
- Dinner. Buckwheat porridge and kefir
But even such a healthy and tasty product as buckwheat gets boring once. Then the diet allows to diversify the diet with baked Apple or dried fruit tea.
The Singer stressed that do not torment themselves debilitating diet, and just followed the menu. The main principles were – do not eat heavy food, use your free time for sports and outdoor activities.
The buckwheat Diet is equated to the monodiet class, which means that it is not suitable for everyone. Do not forget to consult your doctor before you start it. This diet is very effective and useful for many people, but it has side effects:
- Fatigue and apathy, drowsiness
- Decreased performance
Absolute contraindications for using this diet are:
- Low hemoglobin, anemia
- Stable low pressure
- Pregnancy, feeding child
In Addition, a number of people should take this diet with caution. Think carefully before you decide to opt for a buckwheat diet if you have:
- weak immune system: do you have any mono is not the best choice, it is guided by a system of balanced nutrition
- chronic diseases: the transition to monodieta can provoke exacerbation of the disease, be sure to consult with attending physician
- if your excess weight is not too high: if your excess weight does not exceed 5 kilograms, this diet will not bring you results
The Output of buckwheat diet
After Completing a course of diet on buckwheat, you can not immediately return to your usual diet. You must follow a few simple rules:
- In the first days on Breakfast consume boiled eggs and slightly sweetened green tea
- Products should be steamed or stewed. About any fried dishes out of the question
- Foods with fat and carbohydrates you need to add gradually and see how they react to the body
- Fish and meat are allowed to eat no more than 2 times a week
- Sweets and flour products are completely crossed out. However, you can treat yourself to bitter chocolate
- Gradually return to the usual diet and add to it the maximum fruit
- No evening snacks. If you really want to eat and do not have to endure until the morning, you can drink a glass of kefir or yogurt and eat 1 Apple
- Sports should start carefully, gradually increasing the duration and load
The Process of getting out of the buckwheat diet takes time for each person. But not more than 10 days. During this period, you will feel that the body has returned to normal and you no longer need to use the amount of food that you ate before the diet.What to do after the diet
After Completing the course and poslevoennyi period of adaptation in the future should follow only 3 simple rules:
- Eat fractional. It is better to eat 5 times a day and small portions than 3 times a day and load your stomach
- do Not eat before sleep. Just yogurt and an Apple. Nothing more
- If you want to repeat the course, you will have to wait at least a month. Remember that the buckwheat diet can be carried out not more often than 2 times a year