it is Often said that to lose weight in autumn is the most difficult. Say, days become shorter and colder, there is no wish to move, but to eat – very much even. And the traditional autumn food – all these rich soups and pies – is not conducive to harmony. Many professional nutritionists is not recommended to undertake a lengthy program of weight loss in the fall, he says, the probability of collapse due to the pressures of work and the seasonal decline in mood. Widely there are also scientific studies proving that the average woman Slims by the beginning of autumn by 3-4 kg, and gaining about 5 kg by mid-November. So whether it is worth trying to lose weight and whether it can be effective autumn diet?
Why autumn diet – a good idea
Usually the girls say: "the village in the autumn on a diet, well at least the weight is in place and is not increasing". Indeed, feasible restrictions in nutrition and physical activity still have a better effect on health than seclusion in four walls with a bun and a book, which begins with the onset of the first autumn weather. Even if you do not lose a lot at once, you can acquire useful habits and improve the figure. Nothing really. there is no drama in the reduced light day – a short day is rather reflected in our need for sleep, not food. So remember the good old rule – eat less, sleep more.
- Swedish nutritionist Martin Ingmar writes that an extra hour of sleep is a guarantee that the autumn diet will be successful.
Second point – in autumn, until mid-November you can still pamper yourself with seasonal fruits and vegetables. In most cities of our country watermelons, melons, apples, tomatoes, pumpkin, carrots and cabbage are sold at absolutely bargain prices. You just have to learn how to cook them low-calorie dishes, which, by the way, you can spend long autumn evenings.
- Seasonal autumn products will help you lose weight faster, because they contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.
In addition to your fall diet be sure to try fitness – many clubs arrange promotions and "card sales" to early autumn, do not miss this moment, and by the new year you will be able to boast more fit body. Sports after work, by the way, one of the best means against evening overeating.
- Take some fish and vegetables with you, and have dinner immediately after strength training, and after cardio try to go to bed early – you can afford a full Breakfast in the morning.
Rules of the autumn diet
- Try to include in diet full hot dishes – prepare vegetable soups from cabbage, celery, bell peppers and tomatoes, stew cabbage with a little oil, bake in a steamer or grill fish and chicken Breasts. Do not forget about the red meat – it contains vitamin B 12, which accelerates metabolism.
- Autumn not the best time to no carb diet. Even if carbs are for you – the main thing is taboo, try to include in your a diet at least one serving of whole grains daily. Give preference to buckwheat, millet, brown rice and quinoa, and leave on a plate semolina, white rice and wheat porridge. Eat useful groats for Breakfast, or second Breakfast, to recharge your batteries and do without chocolate for tea.
- don't get carried away with "tea gatherings" with sweets. Even conditionally useful marshmallows, honey and marshmallows significantly add calories to the diet, especially if you drink tea a couple of times a day. Eat "real" sweets 1-2 times a week, the rest of the time – only sliced fruit. Seasonal peaches, nectarines, melon.
- give Up the habit of eating tightly before going to bed. Let the main meal falls in the middle of the day, not in the evening. The rest of the 3-5 meals a day – what you need for a diet in the fall. If you exercise, try to stick more "fractional" diet, snacking 2 times between main receptions foods.
- Try to, to in every admission standards food were complete proteins, a bit complex carbohydrates, source of dietary fiber and vitamins, and avoid any fast food and canned food. In autumn, the body is very effective in holding water, and swelling can upset you.
Autumn diet Menu
- Millet porridge with pumpkin, 200 g, a glass of milk with a teaspoon of coffee;
- Buckwheat porridge, 200 g, 100 g yogurt with herbs, tea or coffee with honey;
- Casserole of 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese, 2 egg whites and pumpkin or apples, coffee;
- Omelet of 1 egg, 3 proteins, with mushrooms, tomatoes, or spinach, whole grain bread
- 200-300 ml of any vegetable soup, whole wheat bun, 100-200 g of steamed chicken breast;
- Stewed cabbage, baked potato, 100-200 g of fish or steam fish cutlet;
- Vegetable salad, a portion of beef, 100 g boiled buckwheat.
- 200-300 g shrimp, lemon juice, greens;
- 200 g salmon, trout or mackerel with lemon juice;
- 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese and half a big Apple;
- 250 ml kefir, a portion of Brussels sprouts steamed, a little bran
- Any fresh fruit with a slice of cheese, or a spoonful of cottage cheese. 30 g of nuts and dried fruit 1-2.
And, of course, do not forget about sports, and try to get as many positive emotions, and you can easily lose weight in autumn.
Read also: pumpkin diet
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanova – especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.