the Proposed diet is usually prescribed by a doctor when there are problems with the intestine, including constipation. Usually these are faced by those people who are constantly sedentary. Bowel problems are often of concern to the elderly, the elderly, as well as those who does not feed properly or consume enough liquid. Diet number 3 will successfully eliminate any causes that have led to disruption of normal work intestine's.
It Should be noted that eating a diet of 3 is possible as long as the diet is pretty full, as it contains a huge number of important nutrients, including fiber.
The Benefits of a diet № 3
This type of food has a beneficial effect on metabolism, restoring its work, also contributes to the renewal of the mucous membrane and the restoration of various important functions of the intestine. When dieting№3 it is important to eat about 4-5 times during the day, it is necessary to observe the time of reception, then there is every day to eat at the same hours – it is undesirable to allow large time intervals between meals.
Another important point: the method of cooking. For example, if you cook salads and side dishes, such products as radish, carrots should not be much to grind – it is enough to use a large grater.
If there are no other serious health problems, then you can eat vegetables, berries and fruits not only in processed form, but also cheese. This includes apples, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage (colored) and zucchini. You can also use beans and cabbage (white cabbage), if there are no medical contraindications.
- 9.00-9.30 – first Breakfast
- 11.00-11.30 – second meal
- 14.30-15.00 – lunch
- 18.00-18.30 – small dinner
- 23.00 – reception of kefir or compote before sleep
What can be there is under diet 3.
The menu should include the following products:
- vegetable Soups (weak broth), beets, fish, borsch, and fruit soup
- Vinaigrette, raw salads, squash caviar
- Buckwheat, millet porridge, cooked with milk or water
- Lactic acid products: fermented baked milk, kefir, cottage cheese (fresh), cheese (without spices), milk and fresh sour cream – in various dishes
- Vegetables: carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, beets, pumpkin, cabbage (regular and colored), legumes (green peas, green beans)
- Bread made from coarse flour. Sometimes you can afford to eat pastries from nesdobnogo test, and as a filling, you can take lean meat or apples
- Poultry (chicken, Turkey), veal and beef, some fish (pike, carp, pike, cod, bream, herring). Occasionally during the diet 3 you can eat low-fat ham or sausage (doctor)
- Juices from fruits (plum, apricot, etc.) and vegetables, tea, broth of rose hips, coffee substitutes, bran (broth).
- Berries, fruits and dried fruits, sugar. The herbs and Bay leaf.
- Soft-boiled eggs and omelet without yolk
That cannot be there is
- White bread and any flour products, if the flour of the highest grade.
- Cocoa, strong tea or coffee, chocolate.
- Porridge in wiped form
- Onion, garlic, radish, radish, mustard, get – word, all keen
- Fatty foods, including animal fats (lamb, pork, beef)
- Jam, sweets, honey
- Smoked dishes
Example menu for every day
Breakfast: omelet, steamed, weak tea and vegetable salad with olive or sunflower oil.
Before lunch, hours in 12 days: one fresh Apple
At lunch: soup or soup vegetarian with low-fat sour cream, boiled beef with beet (in stewed), fruit juice or dried fruit compote.
For dinner: stuffed vegetables, buckwheat porridge with cottage cheese and weakly brewed tea
Before going to bed: drink a Cup of kefir.
Another option menu diet #3
Breakfast 1: buckwheat with butter, cottage cheese with low-fat sour cream, weak tea with milk
Breakfast 2: a Cup of broth of rose hips, carrots with sour cream.
Lunch: vegetable soup with sour cream, cabbage in the form of sauerkraut, boiled potatoes and fried lean meat with beets
Before dinner: weakly brewed tea with honey, bread
Dinner: pie with apples or prunes, vegetable stuffed cabbage, tea
Before bed: yogurt or fruit compote.
The day you need to eat 200-250 grams of bread from wheat flour and 50 grams of sugar.