Plant products are a storehouse of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
But in some diseases, rough fiber in food is contraindicated, for example, in gastritis, ulcers and tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, it irritates the mucosa. And after heat treatment, the amount of nutrients is significantly reduced.
In fresh juice all these nutrients are stored and absorbed by the body 100%, however, subject to correct preparation and use.
- If you want to get the maximum benefit from the use of juice – it should not be subjected to heat treatment and should not be stored for a long time. Ideally, the juice should be prepared before use.
- Vegetable and fruit juices are taken between meals or an hour before meals (so that the stomach is empty).
- For health purposes it is recommended to drink 600-800 g of juices per day
- the Juice we need to drink (more specifically, juices should eat, for the body is food) is to hold it in your mouth and swallow with saliva.
- If the juices are too sweet, they should be half diluted with water. This is especially important for diabetics'.
- If the juice is sour it can also be diluted with water and add honey (preferably) or sugar.
Before juice preparation:
- Sort through vegetables, fruits or berries, choose only ripe fruits, throwing away all rotting.
- rinse Well, roots – brush.
Fresh Juices are called "internal bath" for the body. Juices, especially if together with their use to limit other food, purify the blood and cells of the body, accelerate tissue regeneration.
In addition to vitamins and mineral juices contain a whole range of nutrients:
- Organic acids (citric, tartaric, lactic) – have antibacterial effect, normalize acid-base balance. Many of them in citrus and berries.
- Tannins – tannins, have anti-inflammatory and astringent effect. Contained in persimmon, blueberries, Rowan.
- Coloring pigments of plant origin – necessary for redox processes.
- bean Juice contains substances that ensure the production of insulin, good for diabetes.
- fresh Squeezed garlic, onion, tomato juice contains natural antibiotics.
Garlic juice lower cholesterol, useful for atherosclerosis.
- Carrot juice – contains many vitamins, improves digestion and tooth structure. Increases the body's resistance to respiratory and eye infections.
- In turnip juice a lot of calcium, it is useful when osteoporosis.
There is a method of therapeutic diet on juices, when the diet consists of juices and in some cases honey.