Do you Want not just to lose weight, but also to improve your health, improve vitality and achieve harmony? Then you should abandon harmful diets and turn to Ayurvedic teaching.
Ayurveda, which originated in India in ancient times, is a knowledge of human health and longevity. Its secrets and rituals will help to lose weight with health benefits and mental state!
Secrets and rituals
Ayurveda is a real treasure trove of ancient knowledge that has been passed from teacher to student for millennia. Its principles are simple, but can bring a lot of benefits.photo Source: pixabay.com
7 principles of Ayurveda for weight loss:
1. the Modern diet is most often based on three tastes (sweet, salty and sour). And you need to the diet there were 6 flavors: sweet, bitter, salty, spicy, astringent and sour. Only in this case the person will feel full and satisfied, and his digestive system will start to work well.
2. Add fat-absorbing seasoning to dishes. To prepare it, mix 5 teaspoons of coriander seeds, 1 Bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of dried garlic, 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds and 2 teaspoons turmeric. All ingredients must be ground in a coffee grinder.THE ABC RECOMMENDS Outlandish dishes of Ayurveda with healing properties: 4 recipes
3. Liquid Ayurveda can be drunk with food, that is, drink a meal in small SIPS, or 40 minutes before or after a meal. Water should be at room temperature or warm, but not cold.
4. Ayurveda appreciates the early climbs. If a person regularly wakes up after 8 PM or regularly sleeps in the afternoon, it provokes weight gain. According to Ayurvedic teaching, it is best to go to bed at 22:00-23:00 and Wake up at 6:00-7:00.
5. Observe the power mode. The break between meals should be at least three hours. Never eat at night. The last meal should be no later than, than 3 hours before bedtime. But there is no such restriction on drinks – drink to your health.
6. According to Ayurvedic teaching, some combinations of products are harmful to the body. These combinations include the following pairs: meat and milk (or dairy products), fruit and milk, warming drinks (tea) and honey.
Note! ☝ If you dream of a flat tummy and a thin waist, then perform a breathing exercise "Vacuum", borrowed from the ancient practices of yoga. ? ? ?
7. of Course, this rule is not mentioned in ancient treatises, but it is derived from the present: try not to eat on the plane. The flight changes the intestinal microflora, which becomes vulnerable to packaged juices and long-lasting food. If you still have to eat, then try to limit yourself to a small amount of food.
If you take weight loss seriously and take care of your health, Ayurveda will be a valuable source of knowledge for you!